Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Effect of Words

The Effect of Positive and Negative Words


My friend sent this email but unfortunately the source is not mentioned. However, due to the fact that the experiment result was very important for our knowledge, we, on behalf of the publisher, ask for the permission to publish this article.

The email states:

Peace be with you. It is better for us to start controlling our words we pronounce by using good and positive words. Why?

After reading the information about the effect of negative words to the water, written in the book "The Hidden Messages in Water" by Masaru Emoto and on the page 31 of that book, many people did the experiment and it made me interested to do the following steps:

Place the rest of rice, which has ben kept for one night into two small glass jars with the same amont of rice, then close it tight:

At the respective jars, put the label with the following words:

Glass Jar A :

"You are Clever, Smart, Beautiful, Good, Diligent, Patient. I Love You. I Am Happy to See You. I Want To Be With You. I LOVE YOU. Thank You.”

Glass Jar B :

"You are Stupid, Fool, Ugly, Bad, Lazy, Fierceful. I Hate to See You. I Hate to Be With You.”

I put those two jars separately at the place that is easily to see. I asked my wife, son, and the nanny to read the labels at the jars, every time they see the jars.

And, it was what happened to the rice then:

The rice in the jar with negative words was rotten and darkened fast and the smell was bad.

Whereas, the rice with positive words was still yellowish white and smell was still good like yeast. You can try it!

View from front side

*
View from behind

*
View from upper side

In that book, someone did the experience to three jars. The third jar has no label or no treatment. Then, the rice in the third was rotten faster than the bottle with negative words. Imagine! What will happen to our children, our spouse, our colleague, and the people surround us, as well as to the animals and floras around us, that experience the effect resulted by the vibration from our mind, and words to them?

Be aware and wise to choose the words you say, and control your state of mind..

I wish this message useful for us. Peace be with you.

----------


No comments: